Google+ Sidhe banshee: IW Happy Pack 2014 - Opening

Tuesday 22 July 2014

IW Happy Pack 2014 - Opening


It arrived very soon!
Yesterday morning was already here, but I could't open it until the evening and I was so excited!



I always use Celga as shopping service, cause they always do a great job!
They answer to all my questions and are always very kind.


I was a little scared about what was inside, because for how i love IW, not all their dresses are suit for me, and i don't like all the kind of prints, plus i was scared to find just one dress and other "useless" things.
But I think, I've been very lucky!
I found 3 OPs

Star Chiffon Half Sleeved OP




Even if they are all black I like them all so much I can't wait to wear them!
I could find only one of those on Lolibrary, so if anybody can help to name those OP i would be grateful.

I also got a bolero that matches with all the dresses.



It is so pretty!

And lastly a tote bag



Yes!
I'm very satisfied about this HP!

No comments:

Post a Comment