Google+ Sidhe banshee: LBC : Your favorite three pairs of shoes for Lolita

Friday 16 May 2014

LBC : Your favorite three pairs of shoes for Lolita

Hello everybody!
This one is very easy for me.
My favorite pair of shoes, over everything else are my boots!




I used them EVERYWHERE.
So much that in the end i broke them and I'm very sad.
I can't find another pair like this, gonna wait for the winter or try to fix them.

To the second place I put the shoes I used for my wedding and for the GLZ tea party in 2013

 


And at the third place, the only shoes that are actually made for lolita


Same dress different outfit


Got them from Bodyline in Harajuku during my honeymoon, and I would like to get a pastel pink pair aswell.

Thanks for reading!

Read the other Blogs:




3 comments:

  1. sono comode quelle di bodyline? Mi piacerebbero in azzurro, ma sono indecisissima!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si sono abbastanza comode, anche se io non ci passeggerei. Arrivi a destinazione e ti siedi ecco. Poi magari usandole di più si ammorbidiscono e diventano ancora più comode, diciamo che una giornata intera, se hai kodo comunque di sederti e non stare sempre in piedi, vanno bene. :)

      Delete
    2. Grazie! Speravo fossero più comode, ma a ben pensarci non è che dovrei farci i km! Appena riesco le prenderò!

      Delete