Google+ Sidhe banshee: My relaxing weekend

Sunday 6 January 2013

My relaxing weekend

I really needed such a good weekend.
I had good time with friends, it was full of cute things to see, good food to eat, laughs and smiles.
Friday we went out with a friend of us, now living in Canada, her bf, and another couple friend of us.

Saturday as i said, we had a great afternoon, with lolitas.
And today, Sunday, we went to see an home we could buy.
After that we gave a look around to some shops and i FINALLY found the picnic basket i was looking for!




Now i just need a flower dress and the end of the winter!

After that we went to  the place where we are going to have our wedding party to organize things.
And on the way back we were quite hungry and we did stop to a wonderful pastry shop






I hope all this gives me the strength to face the incoming week.

Love <3 Sidhe






No comments:

Post a Comment