Google+ Sidhe banshee: What i need in my lolita wardrobe

Monday 13 August 2012

What i need in my lolita wardrobe

I was thinking about adding a page for my wardrobe where to post and give an order to the clothes i own, but just those that are fine for lolita style.
I know there are sites that does that, like poupee.
It is not going to be a big job for me, since my lolita wardrobe is very small at the moment.
Just i'm too lazy and, to be honest, I'm also embarassed cause i don't have money to buy expensive brands clothes...
I made a smart list of what i really need to start with lolita.
A starte wardrobe.
Let's start from what i already have.

2 white short sleeves blouses OVS
1 black short sleeves blouse Bodyline
1 black cardigan OVS
1 white long petticoat Hell Bunny
1 black sailor style high waist skirt Bodyline
1 white and black skirt otk OVS
1 black imperial style dress Offbrand
2 under the knee socks

Incoming items
1 pair black boots at the knee
1 white bloomers

Needed
1 white long sleeves blouse
1 black long sleeves blouse
1 coat
2 or more parigine socks (otk)
2 ore more colored winter collant
2 winter type skirt
1 shorter petticoat

If anybody got any hint for a starter lolita wardrobe what to get and where (cheap!) please, leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment