Google+ Sidhe banshee: Too many things, too little time

Friday 20 April 2012

Too many things, too little time

I finally got all the materials needed to tailor my victorian skirt (and i'm laughing because i have no clue what i'm going to make and if it's going to look as a skirt, and even as a victorian skirt!)
My sewing kit
My tutorial book


My sweing machine
Skirt component


What i'm missing now is just the time.
I'm so busy, everyday, till night time, damn!
Going to job everyday and to the gym after job 3 times per week, cuddling the cat when i get home, yeah no joking, he follows me mewing for my attencion, so i have to cuddle him and play with him then cuddle him and play with him....is like having a baby.
Fantasy larp events, vampire larp events, friends, cat, boyfriend, gym, job, and in all this i have to find the time to sew the skirt and do some baking.
GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

  1. in bocca al lupo con questa creazione ^^
    è la prima volta con il cucito?
    ci ho pensato tante volte anche io... ma mi sento negata :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si è la primissima volta. Anche io mi sono sempre considerata negata in toto con questo genere di cose, io non cucino, non cucio, non faccio praticamente nulla di casalingo o femminile. Poi all'improvviso mi è venuta la fissazione perchè voglio i costumi per giocare di ruolo fatti in un determinato modo e comprarli costa uno sproposito...allora mi sono decisa a provarci io :D e dopo la gonna vittoriana ne proverò una lolita!

    ReplyDelete